This website is operated by World Pranic Healing & Arhatic Yoga Ashram Management Trust. Throughout the site, the terms "WPHF",“we”, “us” and “our” refer to Arhatic Yoga Ashram Management Trust & World Pranic Healing Foundation.. "WPHF" recognizes the importance of protecting the privacy of personal and financial information of all its visitors and registered users/ affiliates. This privacy statement describes our policy concerning the gathering and sharing of visitors' information through the "WPHF REGISTRATION WEBSITE".
What Information Do We Collect?
Normal website usage
In general, you can browse the WPHF REGISTRATION WEBSITE site without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. The only information we gather during general browsing is from standard server logs. These include your IP (Internet Protocol) address, domain name, browser type, operating system, and information such as the web site that referred you to us, the files you downloaded, the pages you visit, and the dates/times of those visits.
Collection of personally identifiable information
If you register for a newsletter, request information, register for a course, provide feedback, apply for a job,
join a discussion group or join an electronic mailing list, you will be asked to provide personal information
such as your name, postal address, contact no. and e-mail address. This information is collected only with
your knowledge and permission, and is kept in WPHF REGISTRATION WEBSITE
For WPHF REGISTRATION WEBSITE, registering or supplying personal information sets a cookie.* By setting this cookie, WPHF REGISTRATION WEBSITE will remember your details the next time you visit, so you don't have to re-enter the information. This helps us to provide you with a better service.
What does WPHF do with the information it collects?
Normal web usage
The information gathered during general browsing of the "register.worldpranichealing.com" domain is used to analyse trends and usage of the WPHF REGISTRATION WEBSITE and to improve the usefulness of the site. It is not connected with any personal information. However, if you have registered with WPHF in connection with any activity on the WPHF REGISTRATION WEBSITE, the information we collect about your normal web usage will be identifiable to you.
Personally identifiable information
WPHF may use the personal information you provide to:
- Contact you - either in response to a query or suggestion, or to mail newsletters, documents, publications, etc. to you, and we also may provide the information to the WPHF national/international committees so they can contact you as well.
- Confirm your registrations on the site.
- Obtain payment for course registration through the site (via credit card/debit card).
- Remember your online profile and preferences.
- Help you quickly find information that is relevant to you based on your interests, and help us create site contents most relevant to you.
- Undertake statistical analysis.
What if I don't want to provide personal information?
Providing personal information on the WPHF web site is optional. If you choose not to provide personal information, you can still browse and use the WPHF REGISTRATION WEBSITE, but you will not be able to carry out certain actions such as registering for a course, newsletter, or making a donation online.
Opting out and changing your information
At any time, you can cancel or modify your information by returning to the web page where you first provided the information and contacting the focal point for that page/relevant WPHF department. Where contact details are not provided on the page, you can contact us for further information.
We do not sell or share any personally identifiable information volunteered on the
WPHF REGISTRATION WEBSITE to any third party.
We do, however, share some user information with our national/ international committees so that the
whole WPHF family can respond to your needs.
Any information provided to WPHF by users
of the WPHF REGISTRATION WEBSITE is held with the utmost
However, WPHF assumes no responsibility for the security of information.
Notification of changes
* cookies: a Cookie is a small amount of data that is sent from the web server to your browser. It is normally used to assign a unique identification to your computer and securely store information such as user IDs, passwords, preferences, and online profiles. It is stored on the hard drive of your computer. You can choose not to have cookies delivered by WPHF sites by changing your browser settings. Different web sites can send their own cookies to your computer. To protect your privacy, your browser only allows a web site to access the cookies it has already sent you, not the cookies sent by other sites.